I got off work this morning so sore and tired (as per usual) and I still had to get the kids off to school. I finally reached my bed by ten. Then, my daughters school called….she’s sick. So now I’m up and needed something to do. I remembered reading in the bernat forums about blocking the motifs I’m working on in the CAL. I’ve never blocked before. Last month I scanned through about a dozen tutorials on the subject on You Tube.
I gave it a whirl.
I used the pins I bought from Michael’s. Expensive but worth it because they’re pink!
By evening I got another one of my migraines so I just took it easy. The rest of the night I watched TV with my graph paper and worked on some patterns I had in mind for dish towels. Perfect for Christmas gifts.
When I started designing it was for knitting but now I’m trying to transfer my designs into crochet stitches instead. I do love the way knitting looks but I wanted to challenge myself a bit