Yesterday on the Bernat website they posted the final clue. The border. I’m supposed to do one row of single crochet around with sc2tog on the corners. Since I still had more seaming to do I spent the day finishing it off. For some reason I kept getting interrupted and when I returned to my project which was lying across my living room floor I just didn’t like the layout Bernat had suggested. So I ended up frogging out all my seams. That took me the rest of the night. Today I’ve picked a layout that suits me much better. As for the border, I’m trying to change that too. I want this afghan to be a bit more symmetrical.
This is Cleo getting in my way as I am attempting to seam. Just one of my many interruptions!
The first row of my seaming I’ve already frogged out. I’ll keep the updates coming.